First you must read this trick:
After this, try to:
- Just export a CSV of the issues you need to update. Add a “resolved date” column, populate dates, then import into JIRA as Admin via External System Import.
- Note1: If you CSV contain more than one project, then export the column “Project” (to see in the CSV the columns Project Name and Project Key)
- Note2: Remember to do not map the “IssueId” column, you must only map the “IssueKey” column to update.
- Note3: Remember to extract in the CSV the “IssueId“, the “IssueKey” and “Summary“, “Resolution” columns.
- Note4: Make sure to set the date formatting to match in CSV and import tool
- e.g. 30/02/2012 10:19 with a date mask of dd/MM/yyyy hh:mm
- How to change the issue creation date using CSV import (link)
One thought on “Is there a way to change the “Resolution Date” in Jira?”
Nice trick 🙂 useful, thank you
LikeLiked by 1 person