Ask and discuss topics about the Mr Addon plugins.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
5 replies on “FORUM Description & Comment Templates for JIRA”
Due to yesterday’s review, I have left here – https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218328/description-templates-for-jira there something else I would like to add: templates are created per user and I would like to create a few templates which everybody can use. From what I see it isn’t possible at the moment. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Hi Krzysztof, yes you are right. The templates can’t be shared between users, but is easy to create an Issue with the template and copy it as Template for the rest of users. Remember, we do not store information in Jira, the templates are saved in Browser-cookies. Many thanks for your review! Very useful!
Do you have any sample templates for issuetype=story?
When I create an issue with a template that I set beforehand, that template is reset and returns to default.
I don’t do cash clear or something but why does it happen?
I have to set a template again every time so far.
LikeLiked by 1 person
The description template plugin uses your usual browser cookies to set the content of the templates. If you remove the cookies of your browser, the content of the templates will be reset. Is in plan to change the way to save the templates in the future, but for the moment, the functionality is using cookies.
Hope this solve your question