A year-end is coming loaded with annual routines to close a crazy year and open a new 2019 loaded with opportunities.
We use every day many productivity and communication tools that improve the efficiency of teamwork and it is important to know if the company fully enjoy the benefit of each tools used by his employees.
From the first license to the first renewals, the question always arises as to whether we make good use of these external tools and their respective licenses, and whether it is possible to change for the better, renew the free licenses, or change for the premium model and functionalities.
At Mr.Addon, we want to help our clients to consider these decisions at the end of the year, as it allows us to review the use and potential of the premium tools we use on a daily basis and thus understand the overall cost of using applications from external companies.
To improve your understanding, you will find below the latest news integrated in our Atlassian plugins, and our lastest recommended posts:
- Mr.Addon Jira Cloud Plugins are compatible with Google Chrome and now with Firefox (we know that many of you use more open browsers 😉
- Our plugins for Jira Server and Confluence Server will soon be compatible with DataCenter. We are putting a lot of effort to have the first versions in the Marketplace at the beginning of the year.
- What’s the best version to upgrade your Jira Server? See our opinions
- JQL Trick: How to search for labels with a wildcard expression in Jira Server
- JQL for all: Introduction to JQL by our Atlassian advisor Fabio Genovese
Other information and not less important, Atlassian has decided to modify the Jira Cloud code and because of that, our plugins will no longer be compatible with the Jira Projects next-gen Projects.
Mr.Addon has an offer of free productivity tools, other very useful premium tools, and above all, a team that advises you on the proper use of all the plugins of the Atlassian ecosystem. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
We wish you a December full of fresh opportunities !
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
The Mr.Addon Team